Last Updated February 1, 2019
At Cirrus10 and our global offices, we care about your privacy and we are committed to protecting your information.
This Privacy Statement governs personal information Cirrus10 collects from clients and online visitors (“you” or “your”) in connection with your use of Cirrus10’s website and Cirrus10’s services.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “personal information” means any information that, by itself, can identify you or can be combined with other information to identify you.
Your continued use of the website and/or the services indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
What personal information does Cirrus10 collect about you?
We may ask you to provide personal information when you:
- Engage with services;
- Register for webcasts, seminars, conferences, or other events sponsored by us or a partner;
- Request quotes, services, support, whitepapers and related downloads, or additional information;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other Cirrus10 materials;
- Participate in surveys, sweepstakes or contests;
- Apply for a job and submit your resume/CV
- Contact us.
Personal information we request may include your name, email address, phone number and other contact details.
When we ask you to provide your personal information, we will advise you upon collection whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory. If we ask for personal information through one of our registration pages on our website, you will have the option of not providing the information, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of the website, although you may not be able to access certain programs or services.
Information from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may aggregate your personal information with information that you make publicly available on social media or third-party websites to better market our Services to you.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information about your visit, including pages you access, links you click, and actions you take in connection with Cirrus10 information. We may also collect certain information from your web browser, such as your device’s operating system, application software, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, and the websites you visited before and after our website(s).
How does Cirrus10 use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver the Services you request;
- Send you transaction information, including confirmations and transaction status, services information, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Administer your account, including verifying your information;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer support or other services;
- Operate and improve our websites, products, and services;
- Ask you to take part in surveys used to measure our performance and improve our products, services and customer experience;
- Communicate with you about new information and upcoming events;
- Provide you with information about services offered by Cirrus10;
- Plan and host corporate events, online forums, communities and social networks;
- Perform other functions or serve other purposes, as disclosed to you at the point of collection, or as otherwise required or allowed under applicable law.
Legal Basis of Processing
In order to collect, use and otherwise process your personal information, Cirrus10 may rely on any of the following legal bases:
- Cirrus10’s legitimate interest in providing its websites and making services available to you, provided our interest is not outweighed by the risk of harm to your rights and freedoms.
- Your consent, where Cirrus10 has obtained your consent to process your personal information for certain activities. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting [email protected] However, please note that your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any use of your personal information by Cirrus10 based on your consent prior to withdrawal.
- To fulfill any contractual obligations, such as where you have purchased a service from Cirrus10.
- For compliance with Cirrus10’s legal obligations where applicable laws require Cirrus10 to process your personal information.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding the legal basis on which we collect your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
Retention of Data
Cirrus10 may retain your personal information data as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with Cirrus10’s record retention policy and applicable law. Cirrus10’s support policies may include additional terms related to the collection of personal information or confidential data provided as part of the provision of customer support.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Cirrus10 may transfer your personal information to other Cirrus10 entities located in different countries around the world if required for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. This may include the transfer of your personal information to countries outside your home country, including outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which may not have the same level of protection as your home country. For example, since Cirrus10 is headquartered in the United States (US), Cirrus10 entities in the EEA may need to send your personal information to our servers located in the US for legitimate business purposes.
How does Cirrus10 share your personal information?
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes described below.
Cirrus10 Offices. We may share your personal information with our offices worldwide in order to improve our website and/or the Services, and to manage our customer relationships.
Third-Party Vendors/Service Providers. We may rely on third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers to perform functions on our behalf and under our instructions in order to make our websites and the Services available to you.
Legal Obligations and Rights. We may disclose your personal information: (i) in connection with the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; (ii) to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests or legal process; (iii) for fraud or security monitoring purposes (e.g., to detect and prevent cyberattacks); (iv) to protect the rights of Cirrus10 or its employees; or (v) as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Business Reorganization. We may share your personal information in connection with a sale or business transaction (e.g., merger or acquisition).
Cirrus10 may also use or share aggregate data (data from which personal information has been removed) for any purpose.
Except as described above, Cirrus10 will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
How does Cirrus10 protect your personal information?
Cirrus10 takes all reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
What rights and choices do you have regarding your personal information?
Email and Marketing
In most instances, Cirrus10 gives you options with regard to the personal information you provide, including choices with respect to marketing materials. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by: (i) clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of Cirrus10 marketing emails; or (ii) checking certain boxes on our preference center which can also be found on certain forms we use to collect personal information.
Exercising your Rights
Subject to applicable law in your jurisdiction (e.g. laws in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland), you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information that we are processing. These rights may include the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate personal data, object to the processing of your personal data based on Cirrus10’s legitimate interests (e.g., direct marketing purposes), restrict or delete personal data that you have previously provided to us, or to receive an electronic copy of your personal data for purposes of transmitting it to another company. Where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing activities at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact [email protected] with the words “Data Subject Rights Request” in the subject line.
Cirrus10 uses “cookies” on its websites to enable you to personalize your online experience. A “cookie” is a small data file stored on your hard drive. By using cookies, the information you previously provided can be retrieved on your next visit to our website(s) so that your use of the website is more efficient.
Cookies are either session-based (which disappear after you close your browser) or persistent (which remain on your computer after you close your browser or turn off your computer). Cirrus10 may use any of the following types of cookies:
- Required cookies are essential to core website functionality.
- Performance cookies collect information about website visits to improve performance, but do not collect personal information.
- Functional cookies track your preferences, such as your preferred language or display settings, and customize the website to you. Some of these cookies may be required cookies.
- Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our websites and our marketing campaigns.
Managing Cookie Preferences
Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, and only you can manage your browser settings.
In addition to the options provided above, you may refuse or accept cookies from the site at any time by activating settings on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Sites may operate as intended.
Cirrus10’s website may contain links to other third-party websites. This Privacy Statement does not apply to, and Cirrus10 is not responsible for, the privacy practices or the content of such third-party websites, including business partner websites, and their use of personal information will be governed by their own privacy policies.
How will you be notified about changes to this Privacy Statement?
Cirrus10 may modify or update this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. If we make any changes to this Privacy Statement, we will change the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this Privacy Statement. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement that may impact individual rights, Cirrus10 will make prominent note of such change on its website at least one month prior to the change taking place.
Who should you contact with inquiries?
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact Cirrus10 via email at [email protected] with the words “PRIVACY STATEMENT” in the subject line.
You may also reach out by regular mail to:
901 5th Ave. Suite 2320
Seattle, WA 98164