Work for Cirrus10
Help us solve challenging technology problems for the world’s top brands while keeping your personal life intact. Work for Cirrus10. We are always hiring smart people and want to talk to you. Before you reach out, here’s what it’s like and what you get:
What Is It Like?
We try to keep it casual, taking the best parts of working for a startup and adding touches of formality like you’d see at a larger consultancy.
- Downtown Seattle office near major commuting conduits, bars and restaurants
- Make a difference in the business operations and management of a growing start up
- Company events and dinners
- Mentorship opportunities with:
- Practice managers – gurus with 10+ years of leadership experience in your practice area
- Practice executives– gurus with 20+ years of experience in your practice
- Colleagues at our regular company summits
- Yearly performance reviews with straight talk and meaningful objectives
What Does It Pay?
- Competitive base pay
- Bonus based on your performance, not the manager’s or the company’s
- Excellent health, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k plan with employer safe harbor contribution
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Two weeks of paid vacation
- Ten holidays, several of which are “floating” for your convenience
What Would I Do?
There are two practices in Cirrus10: Web CMS and Search. We are eager to talk to you regardless of number of years of experience. Also, you should be a very strong communicator. We are a consultancy, which means you’ll have to talk to clients, and one of our core values is clear communication.